This Georgena Terry Classic proportionate road bike has a 700C rear wheel and a 24"
on the front. This design allows a shorter (fore-and-aft) cockpit while avoiding toe
overlap without compromising the front end geometry (steering angle and fork offset).
It also makes it possible for shorter riders to have their handlebar at or below the height
of the saddle if they prefer.
Frame size : 18" seat tube (46cm) - 19.5" top tube - 27.5" Standover, ground to top tube
* Japanese fabricated cr-mo double butted tange lugged steel frame
* Campagnola Mirage derailers and shifting group .... shifting at the brake levers * Campy 500 brakes
24 speeds with a wide array of gearing .... large 53 tooth chainring & tiny 26 tooth small chainring
* Profile aero bars with good arm pads * Has a computer but it needs a battery
* Double bottle holders and a seat bag * Terry ladie's specific lightweight touring saddle
* Has threaded eyelets for mounting fenders, racks, etc. Front fork has eyelets halfway down for panniers
* Has clipless pedals that can be used with or without shoes, being flat on top
Ideal for the budget-minded serious bike enthusiast who'd like to do some long distance touring comfortably
on a bike that fits and not feel like they're having to stretch too far like they do on conventional bikes.
Might be receptive to a trade in allowance on your current bike, but would have to see it in person. I also have a TREK and Cannondale with very short frame sizes.
Calls only please at 886~4483 ...... Sorry, no texts
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers