bicycle type: road frame size: 60cm for 6' & taller make / manufacturer: Superia wheel size: 27 in
QR Code Link to This Post
Good rideable condition 70's era upper-end road bike
with some nice vintage features.
Belgium folks have always viewed bikes more seriously
than Americans and has been the home of many pro racers
yet it's rare to find one of their bikes here in the U.S.
* Quick releases on both front & rear alloy wheels
and a new tire (0 miles) on the rear
* MaFac Racer center-pull alloy brakes and levers
* Alloy handlebars and stem and an alloy kickstand
* Has the original Simplex derailers in good working order;
same brand of derailers as used on Peugeot and Gitane.
* 3 piece alloy crank, nice bar wrap and saddle
* Fancy lugs on the handcrafted frame and the fork's chromed halfway
Has a tall 33.5 standover height, ground to top tube and
would be best suited for the height range of 6' to 6'4" or so
**** $150. **** Calls only please (no texts) at 886~4483
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers