condition: excellent length overall (LOA): 20 make / manufacturer: Sea Arrow model name / number: V195 propulsion type: power year manufactured: 1990
QR Code Link to This Post
This MUST SEE retro boat has a brand new transom built by Superior Fiberglass in OKC this year. The 2007 V-8 Ford 302 motor has been tuned-up and runs great. The interior of this boat was restored from front to back last month. This beautiful retro boat is in such great condition, it is a one of a kind.
1990 V195 Sea Arrow 19.5' Boat,
2007 5.0LT V-8 OMC Cobra (Ford) Engine, 230HP. This was a new motor installed on 07/12/2007 (hours are unknown).
Boat Tagged Through June 30, 2019.
• 2007 5.0 OMC Cobra (Ford) V-8 Engine; 230 HP.
• Cobra SX Outdrive; was Rebuilt in 2013.
• Holly Carburetor was Rebuilt during Tune-Up.
• Motor was Tuned-Up and Oil Changed.
• New Plugs, Wires, Distributor Cap, and Rotor.
• All Cylinders Compression Tested with Normal Results.
• Lower Unit Serviced, and Oil Changed.
• Navigation Lights, Horn, Blower, and Bilge Pump are in Working Order.
• Gauges: MPH, Oil Pressure, Hours, Volts, Temp, RPM, Trim and Tilt and Fuel, (All Gauges are working except MPH).
• Depth Sounder.
• Power Hydraulic Steering.
• Power Hydraulic Tilt and Trim.
• 30 Gallon Fuel Tank.
• Battery was Purchased New in 2017.
(Brand NEW transom built by Superior Fiberglass in OKC this year).
• 1990 V195 Sea Arrow
• Open Bow With Walk Through Windshield.
• Boat Capacity is 9 Persons.
• Boat Length is 19.5 Feet.
• Beam Width is 7'.8".
• Solid Deck (No Weak Spots).
• Three Blade Stainless Steel Prop.
• Hydrofoil (whale tale) on Outdrive (see photo).
• Interior Upholstery in Excellent Condition.
• Hull in Excellent Condition.
• Pole Light.
• Fire Extinguisher.
• New Bimini Top W/Boot, Excellent Condition.
• Swim Step with Fold Down Ladder.
• Ski Tow Hook.
• Stainless Steel Cleats.
• 1990 Matching Trailer Included.
• Axle Bearings Greased.
• NEW Tires.
• Spare Tire With Holder.
• Custom Chrome Wheels.
• Wide Side Steps on Both Sides of Wheels.
• Trailer Lights in Working Order.
• New Safety Chain.
• New Hold-down Straps on Back (both sides).