compensation: Based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for professional customer service representatives for a national motor club call center.
• Position would be part-time and work from home.
• Must be available for two weeks of in office training.
• Bi-lingual is a plus but is not a requirement.
• Must be goal oriented and motivated.
1. To provide the best possible customer service for members, attorneys, and associates through quality inbound and outbound phone calls
2. To obtain specific information from a traffic citation and input it into the computer system
3. To obtain specific information regarding a member's past driving record and enter it into the computer system
4. To relay laws and procedures member must follow in order for a traffic citation to be handled in the best possible way
5. To instruct member of any paperwork needed to work the case and input these instructions into the computer system
6. To properly complete various forms of paperwork including membership changes and requests for driving records
7. To precisely note member files in the computer system
8. To perform other duties as assigned by team lead when needed
9. To arrive on time and stay for the duration of your scheduled shift
10. To maintain proper records of attendance by correctly using your time card
11. Report to Team Lead
1. Must be able to verbally communicate with a customer via telephone
2. Type at least 15 WPM
3. Must be able to operate a computer
4. Consistently answer phone calls
5. Legibly complete paperwork
6. Familiarity with legal terms
1. Must be able to sit for eight hours
2. Must be able to use wrists, hands, and fingers for typing at a computer eight hours
3. Must be able to hear/speak with a customer via telephone
4. Must be able to see and read a computer screen
For more information, please contact Stephanie Akin at 405-626-3226
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers