condition: excellent cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas paint color: grey size: mid-size title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
1994 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4x4
- 2.5 L 4 cylinder / Standard 5 Speed
- approx. 120k miles (Odometer at 149k but a 1997 engine was installed several years ago with 30k less miles along with a new clutch installed.)
- Entire Jeep, inside and out, bed-lined in dark gray with UV protection.
- 2016 Jeep Sahara Rims with about 25% tread life left
- List of new items installed:
- New Windshield, new upper windshield mount, new wipers and new rear view mirror.
- New Brakes
- New Shocks
- New front and rear bumpers
- New seats, dashpad re-dyed and looks brand new, new Bluetooth stereo, new kicker speakers, new visors
- New Bikini top, new wind-divider, new rear tonneau cover, new roll bar padding
- New Rugged Ridge 6" fender flares
- New interior half door panels with new handles, new interior and exterior door handles
- New battery, new 4-nozzle fuel injectors installed, new coil-wire-and plugs installed.
- All engine sensors were replaced (Map, O2, IAC, TPS, etc...)
- All new fluids installed (oil, transmission, transfer case, front and rear differential)
- All hinges are new or were re-powder coated (Hood, windshield, doors)
- Brand new heavy duty spill-proof floormats
- New headlights, new running lights, and new brake lights.
- All new door seals and rear door seal installed
This Jeep runs like it is brand new, great MPG as I get 20mpg running around town, and it runs great while in town or on the highway. The 4wd works perfectly. I have started another project that I need to make room for in my garage so I'm selling this one to make room. Clean Oklahoma Title. I don't need help selling. $8500 (OBO) Call (4o5) 3o6-1248
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers