Your opinion is needed in a focus group. A focus group is a form of qualitative research in which a group of people are asked about their perceptions, opinions, beliefs and attitudes towards a product, service, concept, advertisement, idea or the like; Questions are asked in an interactive group setting where participants are free to talk with other group members. We are looking for a focus group to discuss various legal case issues. Participants must be 18 years or older and willing to commit and be present on the following date/time:
QR Code Link to This Post
Tuesday, March 26, 2019 from 5:30-8:30 pm;
Colbert Cooper Hill
4155 NW 11th Street, OKC, OK 73103
$40 cash flat rate plus dinner
If you are interested in participating in this focus group, kindly reply by answering the following questions and we will contact you with confirmation if you are selected.
1) How old are you?
2) What is your ethnicity?
3) What area of town do you live?
4) What is your highest level of education?
5) What is your marital status?
6) Do you have children and if so, how many?
7) What is your profession?
8) What is your political affiliation?
9) What is your annual household income?
10) Have you ever received money for an injury?
11) What is your religious affiliation?
12) Do you have any military background?
12) Your Phone Number
13) Your Email