LifeSquire, Oklahoma City's premier personal assistant service, is looking for private chef to join our team!
QR Code Link to This Post
LifeSquire caters to busy individuals, working professionals, and businesses big and small!
Our team works with energy; drive and a disciplined focus on delivering positive results to our clients. Our core values: transparency, accountability, dedication and professionalism distinguish us from other companies, guide the way we do business and define our company culture.
We are interested in meeting with individuals looking for a career in a support staff role with the following qualities:
• Highly detailed and organized
• Willing to work with little direction
• Personable, outgoing, positive & friendly
• Manages time well
• A forward thinker - can think of ways, on their own, to add value to our client's experience with our service
• Consistent and loyal
We are specifically looking for someone with the following experience:
• A background in nutrition or dietetics
• Experience managing difficult and restrictive diets
• Experience cooking for 1-2 people professionally, as well as larger groups and quantities
In exchange for these qualities, we offer $18 an hour. You will be expected to be available for at least 25 hours a week, maybe more depending on our schedules.
To apply please submit a cover letter, resume, 3 business references.