Handmade USA Relic Guitar finished in Olympic White nitrocellulose lacquer. I build guitars in OK.
TRADE for: Marshall DSL 15 Head; or Vox Night Train Head; Orange Amp Tiny Terror, or Blackstar HT-5 tube head (must be in excellent condition only)
ABOUT THE GUITAR:
- Vintage alder wood from the 1970s
- Maple neck with medium C profile
- 25.5 inch scale
- AlNiCo 5 neck pickup (43 AWG)
- AlNiCo 5 bridge pickup with baseplate (42 AWG)
- Body and neck finished in nitrocellulose lacquer
- CTS 250k Pots, Oak Grigsby 3-way switch & Switchcraft jack
- Cloth pushback wiring
- Vintage Sprague orange drop tone cap
- Abalone inlaid headstock
Music samples of my guitars available at https://soundcloud.com/cs-guitars
Two piece body is handmade from alder wood from the 1970s and weighs under 4lbs. Overall, a terrific sounding and playing guitar with a great neck!
Medium C profile maple neck with low action and no buzzes (.065" 12th fret). Modern flat neck radius. Completely set up and ready to play.
***Be sure to include name and contact info if you would like a reply***
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers