Leasing Consultant Position Now Available (The Links at OKC-Oklahoma City, OK)
Leasing Consultants are vital to the success of our Resort-style Apartment Community, located on a beautiful golf course with fabulous amenities included. We are seeking a dependable individual with a friendly, outgoing personality, positive attitude, professional appearance and excellent listening skills to fill a current opening at The Links at Oklahoma City.
• Hourly Wage
• Rent Discount
• Interested in saving gas and time by living where you work?
• Great with people in person and on the telephone?
• Computer savvy?
• Seeking a flexible work schedule?
• Then, this may be the perfect position for you!
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES – Leasing Consultants work under the direction of a Community Director or Resident Manager. Responsibilities assigned to this position may include:
• Greeting and assisting residents and guests
• Showing and leasing apartments
• Performing office duties and maintaining leasing office and clubhouse; and,
• Handling all other duties assigned, including actions to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and company policies.
• Must live on-site
• Must pass credit and criminal background check and drug screening
• Must have driver's license
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MAY APPLY:
• In person between 9am and 6pm at Leasing Office in Clubhouse at The Links at Oklahoma City, 700 NE 122nd, Oklahoma City, OK; or,
• On-line at www.LindseyManagement.com
EOE. Property is professionally managed by Lindsey Management Co., Inc.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers