compensation: Compensation discussed in interview employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a part time concierge for evening and overnight hours to add to our team! Our concierge team provides five-star quality concierge & customer service to our residents and guests. The Concierge pro-actively anticipates the needs of the resident or guests, so a solution can be offered before being requested. Additionally, the Concierge personalizes the delivery of the service to meet the specific needs of each resident or guest, reminding the residents of scheduled events, appointments, constraints, etc., and most importantly supporting the safety of residents from unnecessary or unwanted individuals. Overnight and holiday work required.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
• Provide the customer with an experience that will always be remembered and with the highest level of responsiveness.
• Coordinate deliverable services that may include, but not limited to, purchasing gifts, premium tickets, dry cleaning and other errands.
• Project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor. No tattoos, piercings (other than ears), or unnatural hair colors. Uniform provided and required.
• Maintain a work environment of cleanliness and organization.
• Assure prompt and positive action on all resident complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions, as well as conduct quality assurance follow-up; respond to inquiries regarding services and building issues.
• Acknowledge and greet all residents and guests with utmost courtesy and urgency, moving out from behind the front desk to open doors and assist.
• Listen and work with residents who present service opportunities that other staff employees cannot resolve. Attempt to resolve them and/or elevate to the Property Manager when matters are outside scope or ability.
• Serve as information liaison to Property Manager. Follow up with resident to assure successful completion.
• Maintain consistent presence at work station.
• When so directed, participate in resident organization and functions. Record reservations for guest and conference/party rooms. Forward event planning opportunities to appropriate channel.
• Use professional telephone etiquette in handling resident requests. Use work order system when necessary.
• Be knowledgeable of local current attractions or events (concerts, theater, sporting events, special events, and more.
• Assist and coordinate with new move-ins as necessary.
• Provide administrative assistance. Confidentiality required.
• Assist with package deliveries. Log receipts of packages delivered for residents and notify residents for pickup.
• Provide access control services and remain vigilant of non-residents and their purpose for being on property.
• Embrace all core values of the company, and all inherent missions, goals, directives, and tasks.
Do you fit the role? Does working in a luxury environment sound fun? Exciting?
If interested in this position, please submit your resume along with contact info.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers