Locally owned company with over 100 rental single-family homes in Oklahoma City metro area seeking hardworking candidate.
Our purpose is to help hard-working individuals to become a homeowner through our flexible leasing system. We are looking for a property manager assistant who is a goal oriented, hard working and self-motivated.
The primary role of this candidate:
- Inspect rental properties when tenants move out
- Report any deficiencies/issues/repairs needed of houses
- Check progress of construction work when needed by inspecting work and taking photos of ongoing projects
- Communicate with workers construction workers on site
- Communicate with tenants, in person, as needed, when repairs must be done
This position can be part time and on a flexible schedule, however, one must be available when needed.
Very basic knowledge of construction (i.e. you know what sheetrock is, can tell if something needs repairing etc)
Your own transportation to get to jobsites/rental houses
Inquire by email, through Craigslist
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers