favorite this post"The Good Weed' Design/Cultivation/Farm Management (Whitethorn)hide this posting
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: some college
QR Code Link to This Post
~ PROFESSIONAL CULTIVATION EXPERT~
Humboldt County, CA local seeking forward-thinking entrepreneurs that are looking to leverage the experience of a second-generation cannabis farmer with 23+ years of cultivation experience to maximize their garden's yields and profits. I have extensive experience designing and managing large-scale indoor and mixed-light gardens, as well as 20+ years of heritage seed development and full-sun organic cultivation. I can also aid your team in all of your permitting, taxation and continuing compliance needs. If you are a team of driven and motivated individuals in need of professional consultation, development or site management you need look no further. "The Good Weed" Consulting and Farm Management has you covered. Experience you can bank on.
FARM MANAGER & LEAD CULTIVATOR: Cougar Ranch Family Farms, Miranda CA. (contact info inquire within) 02/2018--08/2018
• Funded and oversaw the rehabilitation and redevelopment of a 22,000 sq. ft. permitted farm in Humboldt County.
• Managed a crew of six to eight regular employees, sometimes up to 16 people at one time.
• Directed the development and oversaw the germination of a 10k plant nursery,
• Treated and remediated ranch of pest infested soil; including root aphids, fungus gnats, green aphids and soil mites.
• Designed and drafted plans for the layout, expansion and rearrangement of existing garden beds, maximizing the sq. footage of our potential cultivation sites.
• Implemented and trained a staff of eight people in the basics of IPM methodology.
• Trained staff on implementation of a 100% organic feeding regiment.
• Drafted blueprints to aid in the track and trace compliance program.
• Saved clients $75k through commercial discounts on wholesale nutrients and amendments.
• Overhauled an antiquated plumbing and irrigation system; executing water harvesting and storage, while minimizing our daily usage
FARM OWNER: Redway, CA 2009--2017
• Developed a small curtilage farm within a 120-acre parcel of primarily raw land.
• Developed a permitted spring-fed water system, including running 4,500 ft. of water line, installing 40,000 gallons of
potable water storage and installating of a 50,000-gallon rainwater catchment pond.
• Built and cultivated 3000 sq. ft. of mixed light green houses.
• Cultivated 2000 sq. ft. of 200-gallon smart pot full-term plants, averaging approximately 500 lbs. of manicured flower per year.
LEAD CONSULTANT: Uppercut Ranch, San Andreas, CA 02/2016--05/2016 (contact info inquire within)
• Oversaw the complete agricultural development of an 80-acre permitted farm in Calaveras County, CA.
• Determined areas that needed improvement and implemented plans to deal with varied issues.
• Designed and developed an water storage and irrigation system including a 300-foot well, 8000 ft. of trenched water
line and 15,000 gallons of potable water storage.
• Planned and oversaw the installation of two 100' automated Grow Tech greenhouses and two 50' generic metal frame greenhouses.
• Saved my clients some $50k in bulk amendments and soil through a commercial account with the leading organic soil and nutrient distributor in Northern California.
INDOOR CANNABIS CULTIVATOR: Sebastopol, CA 10/2003--01/2013 (Contact info inquire within)
• Built 12 different indoor gardens--some for myself, others for friends and family--from four-light hobby grows to 100-light warehouse hydroponic operations.
• Trained to grow with an irrigated method of soil cultivation and as organically as possible.
• Maintained three separate gardens, amounting to 155 lights in total, including a 100-light warehouse in an industrial complex in Santa Rosa, CA.
• Trained caretakers in the ins and outs of cultivation, some of whom have gone on to run successful farms themselves.
Waldport High School: Waldport, OR Lane Community College: Eugene, OR
Graduated 2001, 2002--2003
• Expert Cannabis Cultivator.
• Understanding the principles of large-scale cannabis distribution.
• Design and implementation of IPM principles.
• Understanding and development of crucial infrastructure and irrigation.
• 15+ years employee management experience.
• Terpene production and preservation specialist.
• Expert at maximizing yields.
• Understanding of dynamic permitting and application processes.
• Experience training other management level assets.
* I also have every necessary tool imaginable for all farm site development needs (short of heavy equipment) including a full size F250 and a Yamaha "viking" with a hydraulic dump bed. From oggers to weed whackers, to roller pumps, I have it all.
*Visit our Instagram @thegoodweedofficial *all photos grown by myself or clients of mine under legal regulatory guidelines, dating back to pre prop 64 under proposition 215 guidelines. All resume contact information withheld to protect the anonymity of prior business associates. Contact info available upon request.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers