Hunter Cole Communications Group is looking for DTV techs for our Oklahoma City office.
We are looking for 1099 sub-contractors. Plenty of work available.
To be a sub-contractor, you must have your own van or truck, tools, and meter. If interested, please provide resume and contact info. Again, you must have previous experience to be considered.
MUST BE WILLING AND ABLE TO COMPLETE RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL INSTALLS TO DIRECTV SPECS.....NO EXCEPTIONS.
Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary Responsibilities:
• Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
• Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.
• Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
• Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
• Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
• Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
• High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
• Must possess a valid driver's license
• Must be able to pass background, MVR.
• Must maintain professional appearance
Job Type: Full-time
• High school or equivalent
Smart phone or tablet with wifi, and camera needed
Call or Text Sheena 8504960261 (Mon- Fri 9-4pm CST)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers